1) New "My Legal Documents" page
What has changed?
- The design has been changed and improved: On the top left of the page, we have added a summary box that tells you what is missing in terms of legal documents.
- You can now upload multiple files for one type of document: For instance if you have several documents from Companies House proving that you are registered as limited company, you can upload all of them under the same category.
- In the situation where a document has not been validated, your coordinator will let you now which documents needs to be replaced and why.
2) Additional information required
Why am I now asked to fill in the information "Date of birth" and "Nationality"?
Our payment service provider requires us to identify our producers in order for money to be sent and received on their account.
Direct selling between members and producers is one of the core values of our platform. In order for this to happen, every user has a electronic wallet through which the amounts paid and received will transit.
For instance, when a member pays online:
- The amount is first added to the member's electronic wallet.
- When the host confirms the collection, this amount is then transferred to the electronic wallet of each producers.
- Finally, the commission is transferred from the producers electronic wallet to the host's and The Food Assembly's.
Thus, in order to guarantee the identity of each user attached to their own electronic wallet, we need you to provide us with your date of birth and nationality.
You can provide the information in different places on the platform:
- When signing up as a host or a producer
- If the information has not yet been provided, a pop-up window will appear when login onto your account.
You can fill in this information in the "Company Profile" section at any time.
3) Legal Representative
What is the "Legal Representative" section under the "My Company Profile" page?
Just as we are required to identify electronic wallet users, we also need to have information (full name, date of birth, nationality, email and address) of the legal representative of the legal structure (i.e. Sole Trader or Partnership) behind your producer activity.
If the legal representative is the same as the user of the account, you simply need to tick a box.
If this information has not been filled in yet, a pop-up window will be displayed on your account in order for you to complete it.
4) Transfer remittance information shown on your bank account
Why has the transfer remittance information that appears for each Food Assembly payment changed?
The change to a new payment service provider means that the transfer remittance information is now different.
In most cases, it will appear as "Food Assembly by MangoPay" but it could be worded slightly differently depending on your bank.