We have been collecting your feedback on the website navigation. Today, we offer you an improved version – more organised with a clearer display, as well as faster, and better adapted to mobile and tablet devices.
How is the new navigation organised ?
- The desktop version
- On the top header, you will access all the information regarding your Account. This will give you an easy access to your Basket, Messages and the Help and Support.
- On the top left, you will see all the Assemblies you have joined and switch from one to another.
- The side bar that appears on the left will adapt itself to the Assembly you have selected.
- If you experience any difficulties with the display of this navigation, you can find a tutorial by clicking on the Support & Help tab
2. The mobile version
- On the bottom of your phone’s screen, you will be able to access your Basket, the Online Market and the Homepage. The “More” button allow you to select an Assembly and access your Account settings, Messages and the Help & Support.
- Once an Assembly selected, the bottom bar will adapt to the Assembly chosen.
- For each Assembly, you will find the following tabs: Homepage and Online Market of the Assembly, as well as your Basket.
When browsing the products, the “Online Market” icon will be replace by “Categories” so you can filter the products accordingly.
If you are using a phone that runs on Android, you are able to create a link of our mobile website on their phone's homepage. Here is a how to do it on Android. If you are using an Iphone you can as well download our app! Click here to access the Apple Store.