If, for example, you want to distribute your overall stock between different collections throughout the week, it’s good to know how to manage your stock and set a maximum number of items that can be ordered per Assembly and per collection.
To begin with, log in to your producer account and
1) Click on the “Collections” tab on the left-hand side of the screen.
2) Then click on “Next Collections” on the top right hand side of your screen.
You can now see the calendar of your upcoming distributions for all the Assemblies you supply.
3) Click on the little arrow for the upcoming collection for which you want to change the number of orders for an offer.
You will then be directed to an overview of all products you have made available for this distribution.
For each product, it is possible to set a maximum number of orders on a given collection and for all future collections for a specific Assembly.
To do this:
- Click on the “Detail” button to the right of the product name of which you want to limit the number of orders (red arrow).
- Then click the "Maximum" button (green arrow)
A window appears:
- In the box indicating "No maximum" (red box) , provide the maximum number of orders you want to allow for that product (in our case 10), for this Assembly.
- Then click on the "Assign the maximum amount" button to confirm.
By clicking "Always apply this maximum amount for all collections taking place in the Assembly" (green box), the maximum number of items you set will be recorded for all collections of the Assembly.
BE AWARE, this also affects the ongoing collections.
By clicking on "Do not assign a maximum amount to this collection" (red box), the maximum amount of items for the ongoing sales at this Assembly will be cancelled and only the overall stock (in the catalogue) will be considered.
The maximum stock does not depend on when orders are placed, it remains constant. This is a new feature that will be introduced later.
You can change the available overall stock in your product catalogue.